When talking about SEO, Google should be your first stop. They have many tools to help you optimize your website and get the best possible search engine results.
Webmaster Tools provides you with information how Google sees (indexes) your website. When you submit your URL to webmaster tools you are essentially telling Google your website is out there.
Quick Overview Webmaster Tools
- Submit a sitemap - In your LoudClick Website Properties is a sitemap. Once you submit that, every time you publish a page it tells Google your website has changed. It takes some time for them to index your website but you need to let them know you are out there.
- Find top Keywords that bring people to your website
Google Analytics can help you analyze the traffic that your website receives. You will need to embed the analytics code in the footer of your LoudClick website in order for Google to receive the data.
Quick Overview Google Analytics
- See how many visitors and page views your website receives everyday. You can select various date ranges to see traffic trends over a period of time.
- Find out where your traffic is coming from.
- Keyword searches that bring people to your website.
Keyword Research Tool
Google's keywords tool helps you research keyword and keyword variations to use when optimizing your website. You can analyze the keywords by search volume or by the competition for that keyword, both of which are important to consider when deciding which keywords you should incorporate in your SEO efforts.
Information gathered from Addicott Web